Education Program for Engineering Mechanics
This program is designed to train students in the field of mathematics, mechanics, aeronautics and astronautics, mechanical engineering and computer science. The program aims to train them to have high-quality and compound talents. They will firmly grasp the basic theoretical knowledge of mathematics and mechanics, systematic engineering mechanics expertise and strong research capacity. They also have innovative consciousness, and can work in the field of mechanics, aeronautics and astronautics, mechanical engineering and so on.
Basic theory and knowledge of engineering mechanics and aerospace engineering are our main courses, and this program train students to solve problems in the fields of engineering with mechanical analysis method. According to the Omni direction training program, the students are required to have creative thinking habit and consciousness, and potentiality for further education. Our program includes two directions, one is engineering mechanics and the other is aeronautics and astronautics. Students can choose one from them.
Graduates should acquire the following knowledge and ability:
1. Mastering the basis theoretical and expertise knowledge of this broad field, including mathematics, engineering mechanics, mechanical design, and computer skill; Being familiar with the theory and method of many kinds of mechanics experiments.
2. Graduates of Engineering Mechanics should have firm basic knowledge of mathematics and mechanics, know the frontier topics on the discipline, be able to use their knowledge in the fields of aeronautics and astronautics, civil engineering and mechanical engineering.
3. Graduates of Aeronautics and Astronautics should be familiar with the theory and method which are used in designing aero & space vehicles, know the theoretical frontier and application prospects and development trend on the discipline. They should be capable of participating in designing aero & space vehicles, can work on scientific research and have practical and professional skill.
4. Being able to solve engineering and technology problem with mechanics, and having experimental skill. Mastering foreign languages and having skilled ability about development and application of computer software.
Theoretical Mechanics£¨A£© Mechanics of Materials£¨A£© Fluid Mechanics (A) Mechanics of Elasticity Mechanics of Vibrations
Principals of Automatic Control Advanced Dynamics
Bilingual Course£º Computational Fluid Mechanics Finite Element Method Mechanics of Materials£¨A£©
Research Course£ºComputational Fluid Mechanics Finite Element Method
Planning Educational Duration: 4 years
Minimum Credits for Graduation: 160+4+5
Awarding Degree: Bachelor of Engineering
Subject Displine: Engineering Mechanics Main Subject: Mechanics
Curriculum and Credit:
¢± General course 47.5+5 credits
¢² Discipline course 44.5 credits
£¨1£©Required course 25 credits
£¨2£©Specialty optional course 19.5 credits
3. Specialized courses 68 credits
£¨1£©Required course 33.5 credits
£¨2£©Pathway course 8.5 credits
£¨3£©Elective course 12 credits
£¨4£©Practice teaching 6 credits
£¨5£©Graduation thesis(design) 8 credits
4. Second classroom +4 credits